If you are curious about what Theta Solutions BOLT software brings to the table for our clients and their partners, please read on.
June 2017 – Dr. Bruce Golden, President and CEO of Theta Solutions, LLC at the 2017 BIF convention describes the state-of-the-art BOLT evaluations set up for the American Hereford Association. Video link. Hereford press release link.
A list of various articles describing the benefits and use cases of the BOLT software can be found below.
Note that links are not regularly monitored and may eventually break if the original article moves.
- February 2019, Progressive Cattle – Genetic evaluations enabled by BOLT: A reminder of what changed
- January 2019, Open Gate Ranch – Winter News 2019
- December 2018, The Fencepost – Beef genetics researchers seek to understand technology utilization: survey respondents sought
- November 2018, Drovers – Red Angus Association of America Boosts Reliability of EPDs with BOLT
- May 2018, International Genetic Solutions – IGS Releases Multi-breed Genetic Evaluation powered by BOLT
- March 2018, Canadian Cattlemen – Genomics data for cattle breeding jumps ahead with BOLT technology
- February 2018, Western Livestock Journal – Changes to National Cattle Evaluation benefits bull buyers in 2018
- December 2017, Western Livestock Journal – Hereford’s genetic evaluation takes quantum leap forward
- November 2017, American Hereford Association – Genetic Evaluation Updates – The most robust and progressive genetic evaluation
- August 2017, Progressive Cattleman – A look at multibreed evaluations and EPDs across breeds
- July 2017, Hereford World – Robust Reliability (our archived version here)
- January 2017, International Genetic Solutions – Multi-breed Stayability: First EPDs Using BOLT
- December 2016, Farm & Ranch Guide – Breed synergy generates profit advantage for cattle raisers
- October 2016, Canadian Hereford Digest – Trending Genetic Tools (our archived version here)
- September 2016, American Red Angus Magazine – BOLT – The iPhone of Genetic Evaluations (our incomplete archived version here)